cool background.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

late at night and happy.

I am grateful to be alive. I have too many things to say right now to fit them into a blog post, and is 2:14 in the morning, so I will be posting again tomorrow at a decent hour. However, I would like to point out that there are a lot of things to be grateful for in this world, not the least of which is that if you are reading this post, you have internet access adna connection to hte rest of the world. 
There are also things to be grateful for like sunsets, and people who are patient and brave, and black high heels, and friends who speak your language (either literally or figuratively), and people of the opposite gender, and the ability to learn, and the opportunity to learn, and the reality of learning everything one tiny step at a very slow time. 
I love this country (I will explain how I figured that out tomorrow), and I am grateful to be living in it. 

Love (to the world), Jessie.

No comments: